Dianne Borella Consultancy has provided the following seminars to various governments and non- government organisations:
- Leadership and Management guest speaker talks to Aboriginal Women’s Groups
- Lecturing at Charles Darwin University to Medical and Education Undergraduate students around Cultural Awareness and Cultural issues in these settings
- 1 x 4 hourly seminars on Cross Cultural Awareness Training
- 2 x 4 hourly morning seminars in Cultural Awareness & Cultural Training
- 2.5 hourly evening seminars in “Closing The Gap” – Cultural Safety & Cultural Security Training in a Primary Health Care environment
- One day Cultural Awareness or Cultural Training seminar
Dianne Borella Consultancy is willing to provide quotes and deliver the seminars throughout the Northern Territory, interstate and internationally. The costing of any exercise may be negotiable depending on the volume of work involved. Please contact Dianne on 0439 450 751 or drop her an email if you require any assistance with Cultural Training and Development needs.